What's Down in NEMO
Here we intend to list software decided not to be supported
anymore, or that under consideration.
Last modified on:
Discontinued support for
- suntools, since Solaris 2.x has dropped it.
- old-style makefiles; we plan to allow includes, and possibly
- non-ANSI (old tyle K&R) compilers, there is now code that is
purely ANSI prototyped. The program
unproto needs to be compiled
and installed as a cpp replacement if you really have
a compiler that cannot handle ansi C code. There may be compilers
around which do not allow a cpp replacement.
As of NEMO 4.2 we are using C99.
- (nov-94) With the upcoming V3 of the command line user interface
the following features will not be available anymore:
- The host= system keyword, but we are thinking of using
- DMM menu interface. If compiled, it was available under
- No more UsageLog, this kept a list in $NEMO/adm/Usage. Was
normally not compiled anymore, but now supporting code has
Considering dropping support for
- old style images which do not carry a reference pixel (default: 0).
the fits equivalent is the CRPIXn keyword. As of version 4.2 the
conversion to using CRPIX (called Xrefpix etc.)
Back to: NEMO Home page , the
What's Up , or the
What's New page.